Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girl problem, your advice?

I am 12 to let you know :D





I was going out with this girl. I broke up with her. Then we were friends but i obviously got more friends who were girls. This one time she got really jealous of this one and we all had an argument.. :P





I don't really want to go out with her again but i just wanted your views. My main problem is she still likes me, i think. Well she did last time i saw her. You see i was in my jacuzzi and as she is a sl** she was all over me. Like wrapping her legs around mine trying to kiss me and generally getting as close as possible. I told her i wasn't interested buy you know...Girl problem, your advice?
I think you should talk to her and tell her that you just want to be friends. And tell her to try not to get jealous of your other friends that are girls and tell her she can be one of them too if she wants to. Btw I'm 14 and that's what I'd like a guy to do with me. Hope I help! :)Girl problem, your advice?
really sit her down and talk to her. tell her how you feel, then cut her off.
ouch, i think you should tell her and ask her about it, haha


thats kinda wierd?
you kiddn right?

No comments:

Post a Comment