Thursday, July 29, 2010

What do you think of this girls response? need advice ladies?

I met this girl at a course and we hit it off and became friends. We've texted and emailed each other a lot since then, and the other day i asked her if she'd like to meet up.


So how would you react if a guy you WEREN'T attracted to asked that? she basically said 'yeah that would be fun', but i'm wondering if she's just being polite.What do you think of this girls response? need advice ladies?
I would go as friends. You never know, you 2 might become more than that later on. Just be charming, sweet and show her some respect ;)What do you think of this girls response? need advice ladies?
I'm having a little difficulty understanding your question.





You asked her ';So how would you react if a guy you WEREN'T attracted to asked that?'; ?





And she responded with ';yeah that would be fun'; ?





Uh, if I am getting this correctly yes it sounds as if she is being polite and or is not as superficial as a lot are today.





/scratching head in confusion.
That's how I would respond if I didn't really see him in a romantic way, but then again you can't really know how she said it because it was through email right ? Email and texting is honestly ruining communication these days ! lol You should talk to her over the phone. Call her today and say you just wanted to confirm that you guys where going to be hanging out sometime =) The way she responds and talks will be a dead giveaway of how she feels about you. Good luck !*
I think she sounds interested. If I really didn't like a guy I'd probably say, ';Yeah maybe, but I don't think I'll be able to make it.'; or something like that. It sounds to me like she wants to though. After you asked that did she try to set a date? Or talk about it again? If so then she's deffinately into you.
Women like chemistry. Wait til you meet up and see how she reacts around you then. It could be that she hasn't seen you in a while in person and is confused, and playing it cool til you two meet up. Just be yourself and all will go well I'm sure! We are strange and complicated creatures. I don't even know everything about myself and I'm me! How's that for an anomaly!
Most girls do not email and text guys that they aren't really interested in, plus we make up excuses for things we don't want to really do.


So I think you are in :) and she really does want to meet up with you.


Best Wishes to you!
If you guys are texting and e-mailing each other that means she ENJOYS YOUR COMPANY but not necessarily that she likes you. But if she doesn't like you it be really awkward if you tell her you like her. On the other hand she might like you.So its a 50/50.I say go for it.
If she did say '; yeah that would be fun'; she most likely wants to get to know you better before she decides what to make of you guys relationship. take her up on her offer and make your first date with her a good one.
Well, I wouldn't accept an invite from a guy I didn't have an interest in. Or else I would ask if I could bring a friend with to help keep it on friendly terms.





I think since she said yes, she's willing to give you a chance.
well that happend to me to but it was the other way around the girl asked me to hang out and i said YEAH THAT WOULD BE FUN,BUT THEN LATER THAT AFTER NOON SHE DIDNT TEXT SO WE DINT HANG SO THEN AT NIGHT I ASKED HER WHY DIDNT WE HANGOUT N SHE DIDNT REPLY SHE TOTALLY SKIPED MY QUEWSTION
Girls will make an excuse if they don't really want to hang out with you, and if you're smart you'll know how to tell the difference. But she really wants. And yeah, she's playing it cool.
She really means that it would be fun. She doesn't want to seem too clingy so instead she says 'yeah that would be fun' to prove that she really does want to go with you and have a good time.


Have fun!
not enough info. u need to tell me her look. if she looked at you and smiled, then she's interested.


answer mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Gosh Don't read so much into it. If she wants to have fun with a friend then so be it. Maybe she just likes you as a friend. Use this date to determine if you and her will have a relationship.
ummm well i would say:


';Yh ok. But i might be busy, i am at the moment, how about i tell you when ok?';





or something like that it depends if u have details on the meeting
hi im kinda going threw dat ritee now this moment with this guy but yea umm she most likely means yea she wud lovee too if she has the time..trust me if she didnt want to hang with u she wudnt txt u or anything and ummm if she sneds flirty txts or anything likee dat she SO into you
just date her





here answer this question about girls - answer this !!!!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
noooo she means yh it would be fun











plz anwseerrr my q's never ppost


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090807122658AAoS45Y%26amp;r=w
umm... sometimes i say that and then dont txt the guy back or have contact with them if i really dont want to go but if she still has contact with you then she really does want to meet up.
I think she wants to but if she makes up some lame excuse last minute that means she was just trying to be polite
she wants to.


if i didnt wanna meet up with a guy, i'd make up some excuse


she's just trying to sound cool
I think she's interested in getting to know you more :)
she probly means it but who knows.
Sounds like she wants to hang out to me...
dont think about it so much.Just live and go with it

No comments:

Post a Comment