Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girl problems, any advice?

I met this girl a while ago in a class and we became friends instantly. She was the first to talk to me and she always sat next to me for the remaining 3 weeks of class. When we did not have class she used to message me randomly and we used to always talk. I started liking her but I already knew she had a bf who she'd been with for 3 years. However, I hoped we could still be friends but after about a few months she didn't really want to see me anymore and she stopped messaging me. She also deleted all the pics of her and her bf on Facebook, took off the fact that she was in a relationship (that was a while back though, she just deleted the thing) but I have no idea if they broke up. I tried messaging her a few days ago but I got no reply (and she usually replies fast). I can't understand why.


Any ideas why she may not want to see me or talk to me like before? And any advice on what I could do to maybe get closer to her and find out if she really did break up with her bf? Girl problems, any advice?
Maybe she did.


Call her, and if they did break up let her know your there for her.


Be the one she can rely on and if anything happens, take it and go with it. For the good or bad :)Girl problems, any advice?
ok so maybe she duznt want 2 c u b/c her bf might have gotten mad at her for spending so much time with you and talkin 2 u!! if she was w/ him for like 3 years, then obviously she liked him!! he might've dumped her cuz he thought she was cheating on him with you!! you could've messed up her relationship with this guys she really likes. the best thing 2 do is go up 2 her and say....';look im really sorry if i did anything to you. you're a really nice girl and i want to be friends.'; blah blah blah lol. say what u feel is right. maybe then, you guys can still be friends and hopefully more!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope this helped u!!!!!!!!! lol
  • living nature
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment