Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girl trouble (Any advice is apreciated)?

I finnally told my freind I loved nd she freaked out. she ignored me for a couple of weeks and that just drove me crazy, I didnt know what I did wrong,i was(am) wrecked i even started smoking. Then when she finnally called I was mad at her nd I told her i'll never forgive her for leaving me hanging like that and then we exchanged some more words. we haven't talked in a three weeks now. i really miss her nd I want her back but I dont know what to do. Plz dont ask me to move one cause I know she's the one, she perfect (at least in my eyes). Any advice would be greatly apreciated.


Thanks guysGirl trouble (Any advice is apreciated)?
She felt rushed when you told her you love her, because she probably just wants a friendship at this time. I would call her now since she called you already, and tell her you have thought things over, and would still like to be friends and maybe someday she could fall in love with you since you care so much for her. Ask her out and then don't talk about anything but having a good time for awhile. You have nothing to lose by at least trying. You may find you can handle friendship for her sake until she's ready to commit to love. At least you can be together and if it works, that would be great, and if it doesn't you can go back to square one and smoke. Good Luck!!!Girl trouble (Any advice is apreciated)?
be honest. tell her what your feelings are. if you are mad,sad, frustrated that you said those things to her, tell her. girls really like it when guyz are honest with their feelings. especially when they are humbling themselves enough to apologize. talk to her, ask her why she flipped out on you. communication is key. gl! :)
If you just told your friend out of the blue, she might not have realized that you liked her 'like that'. I probably would freak too, if one of my guy friends just came up to me and told me that he loves me. If the girl you liked were me, I would need some time to think about the relationship. Love is a big word.


If you truely want her back, you should apologize to her for being rude over the phone. You should also go slowly in any relationship with her. Start out small.
quit the smoking! say sorry to her and that you shouldnt have said some of the things that you did, tell her what you think but make sure you dont hurt her feelings.


hope things turn out ok.


good luck
  • living nature
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment