Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need some advice about dis girl

i went on holiday lat week and i saw this girl there she was really nice and beautiful. i onli spoke 2 her once and i really wanted to get to know her better. she left 2 days before me and i am really annoyed that i didnt kiss her or even get her number. now i can't stop finkin bout her. does anyone know what i should do or how i can get in touch wiv her.I need some advice about dis girl
Maybe it's your fate that you saw her. now, you know that if you really like a girl don't lose your chance and get her number or email address.


I was in a similar situation last year and I don't think about her anymore and I convince myself that she's not for me and she had another boyfriend and if I asked her, she would refuse me.


listening to music is really useful. I hope you can solve this problem. Good luckI need some advice about dis girl
well now that she's gone then you should just forget bout trying to get in touch with her. ok and dont feel bad because you didint kiss her or get to know her better people come and go like cars,money,clothes. etc. of course your going to think about her because when you meet somebody who you feel is attractive to you then your going to start thinking bout her so my advice is to just go meet you people and eventually she'll be off your mind and the only real reason she's on your mind is because your letting her be on your mind you control you so when you wanna stop thinking bout her then you will trust me!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment