Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shy girls I need advice on this girl??

There's this shy girl I like. She's given me all of the signs of interest like excuses to talk to me. Fidgeting around me , nervous around me, she gave me a nickname and, but she stares at me alot and the stares have been going on for 2 years. I told her I liked her 4 months ago, and she smiled when I told her. She would smile when I would approach her and she told me she wanted to start out as friends, and get to know me, and she would like to hang out with me She asked me to dance with her at a dance at school. also, I found out she tells her family about me.





During summer school she was asking one of my friends if I still liked her. I didn't go to summer school, so I told my friend to tell her that I said hi, and then she had a pretty big smile on her face. My friend gave her my #, and she called me 2 days later.





Does this mean she still likes me??





p.s. I'm insecure about her since she denies me all the time to her friends,she has the fear of getting hurt, a low self esteem. Her actions show me that she likes me alot though.Shy girls I need advice on this girl??
Yes she still likes you!!





:)Shy girls I need advice on this girl??
Sensible girls don't tell their friends anything or they will get gossiped about something chronic. As the girl out since you like her so much.
Yes she likes you! She either denies you to her friends because she doesn't want a lot of people to know or she is just too shy to tell her friends!
Those are big signs that she likes you...obviously she does like you. When you are that young it can be embarrassing to admit that you like someone....especially a boy...awww cute!
dude she loves you. I'd say go for it, she's way too shy. You two wud be great together. Good luck ^^
sounds to me like she's waiting for you to ask her out. you've got nothing to lose...go for it!
well when a girl is fidgeting and nervous around u, those are signs. Everytime your name is mentioned to her she smiles, its pretty clear she likes you. She seems to want to be with you, but she's scared. You have to take her on a date and somehow show her that she doesnt hv to be scared, and i dont mean tell her.. you have to show her by a gesture. The denial around her friends means she might just be embarassed or doesnt want her friends to know that. A girl with a low self esteem needs compliments, not too overboard but just simple comments like you look beautiful. It's not trying to hard, and it will make her feel good. As they say actions speak louder than words.

No comments:

Post a Comment