Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice form a girl please?

ladies what do girls really like. ive watched the movies and those girls always fall for James Bond because of good looks and he saves their worthless lives. other movies/comercials say women love jewelry and roses and all that crap so what do you really want like your boyfriend to get youI need advice form a girl please?
I want my boyfriend to get me food when I am hungry, a blanket when I am cold, and a tissue when I am sad. If he never gives me flowers or candy, I can live with that, as long as my needs are met, I am a happy lady!I need advice form a girl please?
i like a nice dinner with the kids at the babysitters, to go for a walk, and sit down and watch a good movie together or go shopping or to seee a movie.
your time, your attention, to feel wanted, to have communication, to have a nice time, if buyin a gift, then make it somethin personal, if she has a hobby, somethin to do with that then, or if there is a show or concert etc that you know she would like, then take her to see, if you pay close enough to attention to what she likes, that should give you ideas of what to get her
i dont want him to get me anything. i just want him to love me, respect me, and make me laugh!
Why are you watching movies to find out what girls like? That's the last place you should look. Movies are not always a true representation of what ANYBODY wants!


Ask her what she likes and then try to but her something she really likes. Easy as that!
A guy could get me a single daisy and I would positively love it if he gave it to me with the right attitude. If he just said,';Here, I got you a flower, now let's go make out,';, forget it. If he looked me in the eyes and told me ';I love you so much I can't find a way to put it all together so I can show you but through this flower. I just want you to know how much you mean to me and that i love you,'; and then kisses me really nicely, then OMG! But every now and then it is good to fork over some cash for something pretty nice every now and then, just so she doesn't think that your a cheap-y.





But then again maybe you should also work on some appreciation and respect for your girlfriend, no?
something that comes from him... it might be roses or such but it's gotta have a personal orginal touch... which shows that my bf has thought about what would be nice for me... and not just anything he's seen on tv and bought for the sake of getting me something
honestly, i dont really want anything like jewerlys or anything expensive. but roses sound pretty good. haha. well all i want from a boy is his love for me. nothing else can top that
it depends on what type of girl she is...





most girls love jewelry since it'll be something she can cherish and remind her of you. and of course adding flowers along with your gift for her would never fail.





as long as your gift for her is something you know she'll like and as long as you give her the gift in a very sweet way, then she'd surely appreciate your gift for her, no matter how simple it may be.
diamonds. diamonds are forever
Movies are retarded. Most the time. I don't really want the cliche roses, or chocolates, and for crying out loud if I see one more jewelry commercial that shows the woman kissing the man AFTER he gives her jewelry, I'm gonna throw a brick at the TV. Okay I've vented, I'm okay. Now, what I want in a man? Here it is: Him. Shocking. Gentle hearted, kind natured, a man after God's heart, is what I desire in his character and I think you need to be friends with someone and know them as a friend awhile before you throw yourself into the romantic part of a relationship. That way, if you want to woo her, you can just be you. If you want to do something special for her, use YOUR creativity and if she likes your character, she will like what you come up with.
He sould not need to get any Girl anything......way back they ...women... all burnt their bras' for equal rights...look it up on net!


I like a nice guy, that is not loud, not butch, more in touch with his feminine side. Likes to have fun, not moody, not ugly but also not too pretty,.


Mr Perfect, would be about near 6feet tall, slim, no hair, except on his head...lol.


And as long as me and him liked each other... that is everything we would need to give to each other.... ourselves....!(even if others thouht he was ugly whatever...who cares what others think?...not me...)!!!
Self confidence, without arrogance.





Dependable. I have refused calls from guys for being late for a date or cancelling.





Fun. I could spend hours with a good humor! It is contagious!





: )
A male stripper in a loin cloth!!!!!
Attention,honesty,and humor.Everything else is just a bonus.
hi there! every gurl has a different personality. lets say other gurls wants material things or fantasy like love stories that we know in reality sometimes don't really happens. other gurls prefer romantic things like the ones that happens in a chick flick movies. tell you what, you dont need to do all these things just to impress or get a gurl you want. just be yourself. show the gurl you admire that you really like her. In such simple ways like helping her carry her stuffs, being so sweet and thoughtful, caring and respecting her, being a friend who will always be at her side in good %26amp; bad times might make her realize that you have good intentions with her. simple things! thats it. =)
I am not sure if this is what ya want...but I'll give it a go...It depends on the category of girl...Is she a gold digger? Then jewerly is great, is she down-to-earth? then make her something, Is she creative? take her on a creatuve date....It really depends on the woman and her intentions with you...
Wow I think this is a question for the woman in your life, if you have one. As you have already noticed in the movies/commercials we are all different. Our wants, needs, and likes are all different. You will not get one straight answer.
well, first we don't want you to consider our lives worthless and secondly, I'm pretty sure we don't consider jewlery or roses ';crap';, but mostly asides from all that Hollywood has to offer, we want someone who is considerate and thinks of us and can't live without us. Then, the things you get us shouldn't take much thought. Sometimes we like it when you call just to see if we made it home ok, or when you leave a little note that says I love you or when we catch you staring at us with adoration in your eyes. When it's fake though we consider you worthless and find someone worth our time.
I think any girl would say that they like a goodlooking guy and gifts of roses and jewelry,but what I think really matters is the way a guy treats me. Someone who takes the time to be with me and make me feel loved.
Honestly, I just love it if he spends some special time with me, like a walk or something. If it's for a birthday or something where a gift is appropriate just know your girlfriend. She may like a piece of jewlery or a cd or clothes. If nothing else, just straight up ask her or take her shopping and let her pick out her own gift.





The movies that you are speaking of are nice to watch but are in no way realistic from the male perspective or the females.
Roses are great. We love jewelry but sometimes that gets old, yeah it shows you have money and you love us, but I really like to get love letters. I like being taken out to eat at a fancy restaurant. Does this help at all?





Figure out what your girl is interested in:





fashion? take her out to buy a dress she likes


politics, books, government? buy a subscription to time, newsweek, or something like that...also maybe a gift card to barnes %26amp; noble


photography? a new memory card


music? iTunes gift card





I don't know how serious your relationship is so I can't be too much of a help.

No comments:

Post a Comment