Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girl help// need advice?

ok so,,


im in 11th grade yes yes,, so this girl tells me she likes me like 2 months ago and i like her too, we started talking and then randomly out of the blue this other girl (whos friends with the girl i liked, and also friends with me for like 5 years) starts liking me too. So im like ';well i dont want to hurt her feelings so i told her i like her too'; but anyways after that i still like the first girl and didnt like my friend rly ( in a gf way) but idk i ****** it up by saying i did.. but then like 2 weeks later i asked her (my friend) out, which i know was another mistake.. but whatever. so then like 3 weeks ago i decided i didnt want the relationship to go any longer with me not liking her so i broke up with her at school but she and her little friends flipped out and now they all hate me (after going out for like 15 days) and now im back to liking the first girl..


i know i ****** up tthis whole thing like 4 times but any help on getting my friends back and make me look like less of an *** hole?Girl help// need advice?
yea explain to the girl THE ONE YOU ACTUALLY DO LIKE what you did and how u fu**ed it up and TELL her that you like HER and only her and hang out with her and start over.Girl help// need advice?
you need to explain to both girls the situation clearly


tell them there was no meant hurt feelings


and hopefully they will forgive you


it all depends on how you explain yourself and the mood the girls are in
SHOW THIS TO THEM. If they are really your friends, they will completely understand and forgive you.
  • living nature
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment