Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girl Problems. Need advice?

So basically im falling for this girl. I have never cared in my life for anyone, and for the first time in my life, i actually care for someone. (I was the kid that grew up hating his parents).





So basically i am very scared to talk to this girl. So i went undercover, created a false facebook account and messaged her there.


At first she wasn't interested, but then i started sending her poems. She gave me her msn, and we began to talk.





The reason i did all this was:


1- I dont want this to ruin our real life relationship (its like an extra chance)


2- I am not one of those ';hawt'; males. I am not short though.





So apparently she likes my personality and she is keeps on asking when i will reveal my self.





So what should i do? She isn't any girl at all. She has a perfect taste in life (classical music, red wine and whatnot) and she seems to be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of my league.





SO to wrap this in a nutshell, the girl apparently loves my personality, but i am afraid to tell her who i really am.





Any advice?Girl Problems. Need advice?
fear is our greatest weakness. fear causes us to miss out on chances. it revolves around us. if she likes the poems and your personality then she mind that its you. whatever you dont wait until its too late. and you never know when its too late so act like, now. this sounds so sweet. whats ment to be will be will happenGirl Problems. Need advice?
Just tell her...you cant just talk to her on msn for your whole life you'll never get the chance to be with her. she'll think its brave of you to reveal who you are and respect you for it. Good luck!
You won't know until you actually do meet with her.What have you got to lose? Don't beat yourself up, obviously she likes your personality If this girl is as terrific as you said, she probably won't care if you are not ';Hawt';, and if she cares about that, do you really want to be with her?


Stranger things have been known to happen in life.


Good luck.


(by the way this is a woman's point of view)

No comments:

Post a Comment