Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girl Problems!!! Any advice...?

Today is December 15th.





The date of my last period was October 31st.





I took my last contraceptive pill on the 26th of October.





My other half has been using condoms.





From the10th of November to 21st of November I was very stressed out at work, working as a nanny. All sorted now.





From December 4th I have been in close contact with chicken pox as one of the children had it.





I took a pregnancy test on the 9th of December that had a negative result.





Last night I was awake most of the night with the worst period cramps I have ever experienced... still no sign of a period though.





Have booked a doctor's appointment for tomorrow.





Has anyone been through this? Anyone know what could be happening... I have tried to give as many details as possible, not sure how relevant they all are...Girl Problems!!! Any advice...?
Maybe the lack of period is due to stress? You sound like you've been through a bit of a stressful time lately with work and all, anyway only the doc can help you out , hope they are sympathetic.Girl Problems!!! Any advice...?
There are too many ifs ands and buts when it comes down to a missed period. Even if someone on here had exactly the same symptoms / possible causes, you could still turn out to have completely different problems.





You have done the best thing booking in to see the doctor.


I hope all goes ok x
I think the doctors appointment is a good idea.. there is probably nothing to worry about, but best to be certain... it could just be down to you being stressed out at work, and run-down, but it is always best to make certain with a doctor!
wow not nice thats one for the doctor.... hope you be ok!!

No comments:

Post a Comment