Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girl Mustache..Any Advice?

I am 13 years old and I've had a problem with a mustache for about 2 years. it was never dark dark, but if someone was standing right beside me, it was noticeable. so, I decided not to shave it, because I once made a big mistake of shaving some unwanted eyebrow hair, and now I have to shave it every day.





So, I bought this bleaching creme called Jolen, and I used it the way it said. but, know it just seems even more noticeable. the hair is white now, but in the light, you can clearly see the hairs. so, any help on how to get rid of this, or can I unbleach it?Girl Mustache..Any Advice?
Wax it , and get it done every two weeks ! DONT use nair or some other product for your legs , it burns ! No bleaching either ! Waxing does hurt a but , but beauty is pain ! It sucks how girls have to shave and wax and guys embrace there hair ! They have it so easy ! Blahaha ! Hope i helped (:Girl Mustache..Any Advice?
My advice would be to wax it off...if you do this like every month or somethingitll get rid of the mustache and it'll make it look wayyy better..


DO NOT SHAVE...


not a good idea...


and pluck your eyebrows with tweezers or go to the beautician and get them waxed


the beautician would also wax your mustache...


:)
Yeah I was going to say don't bleach it because you'll still be able to see it. Honestly I shave mine and its not a problem at all, you can't see anything. But duh, if you shave something it'll grow back. So what do you do? Take 30 seconds to shave it again.








Good luck :)
Wax it. Don't bleach it, it makes it more obvious because it just turns the hairs blonde. And after you apply it a few times, it starts to bleach your skin too so you have a mustache shape bleached onto your face. Wax!!
you can get this cream from Nair that takes the hair off and you only have to use it once a week
pluck every hair with tweezers! it doesnt hurt.
I majic marker mine on.
no i dont think you should grow a mustache
  • living nature
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment