Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girl Troubles, need advice?

I really like a girl that I went to summer camp with, she likes me back but there's another guy with whom there is also potential for a relationship.


She's divided between me and this other dude but I don't know how to convince her to date me.





I write poems for her and give her presents (I gave her a turquoise necklace). We talk on the phone everyday, she lives kind of far away so that's the best I can do day to day since I don't drive.





When I'm with her I'm usually pretty confident though I can get a little awkward at times. But I do love making her laugh








One of my poems-





Her glowing face


Her gleaming eyes


Bring comforting warmth to my day


Like a dazzling sunrise





I do my best to please her


And try to act bold


So that one day I may secure


In my arms the girl I wish to hold





She is quite lovely


But has more treasures yet


I want to spend every day with my cookie


For me to sweep her off her feet, I wish she would let





She is nothing less than saintly


I pray to her every night


And feel the need to believe


That she conceals wings with which she takes flight





The smile of an angel


It could tame the most unstable of beasts


She is my temple


And I, her priest





The days pass by slowly


Too ferociously tedious to bear


It is this young man鈥檚 desire


To run his fingers through her dark brown hair





Our talks are quite lengthy


They last long into the night


But without her my life is empty


I feel isolation鈥檚 firm bite





I sit here calm and ready


Suspended in a hypnotic bliss


So put down the paper already


Lean over, and give me a nice big kiss








She told me I'm a good looking guy, but I don't know if shes just trying to be nice or whatever.





http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=92鈥?/a>





http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=92鈥?/a>





I don't know what to think anymore, I'm turning 18 soon and still haven't had a successful relationship.Girl Troubles, need advice?
thats an absolutely beautiful poem by the way. it made my day. :D anyways i think she likes you. and if she doesnt then thats her loss because you seem really really nice. and maybe if your really concerned on your looks get a haircut maybe.... i dont know. but you are pretty good looking. if she cares about how you look then thats not very nice at all. my boyfriend means the world to me, along with my family and if i categorized him with his looks i would be devestated in myself.











so good luck dude! :)Girl Troubles, need advice?
You're handsome and your poem is so lovely, I think she likes u when she said you're good looking, so u need to tell her how u feel about her, maybe she likes u more and want to be with u. Good Luck.
Maybe you just need to be straight up with her about this. If she doesn't want to answer she isn't the right girl for you.
well..........
your cute
awww. cute, she doesn't deserve you
tell her that u really want her anwser now. ethier u or the other guy. ur not that good looking. srry
THAT WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL POEM. I'M POSITIVE THAT SHE LIKES YOU. AFTER HEARING THAT POEM I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU GOT EVERY GIRL ON YAHOO ANSWERS TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU. I WISH THAT I HAD A BOYFRIEND THAT SWEET.
You can not buy love. And if you keep giving her gifts for affection, you may end up spoiling her into a dreaded girlfriend. And you are only 17 you have a long life ahead of you. Relationships that start out early in life can last a forever, but a lot of times tying your self down to one person that early in life can cause regrets later on in life. So, be happy you are able to date and be with different people and experience different things with out having to worry about someone else.





But, if she really likes YOU not the gifts or the poems, she will choose you. you sound like a very sweet kid and I hope for the best for you!
Don't rush it...and don't give her an excuse to be guilty if she doesn't pick you. Be willing to accept it if she doesn't want to be with you.





Successful relationships work because they are based on a friendship rather than a romanticized notion.





You seem nice but stop trying so hard with the poetry and stuff. I honestly would be annoyed by it.





Just call her up and go do something you both like and then give it a couple of days. Distance makes the heart grow fonder. Maybe you're acting too interested. Give her some space even if your heart aches for her ever hour.
well you can tell her that you will love her no matter what! and give her alot of attention and always be yourself around her. and tell her that you will always be there for her even if she picks this other dude. thats all i can think of, hope you like my idea :)
(Firstly, I'm a girl, lol, I'm just using my brother's account)





Dude, few people have largely successful relationships by the time they're 18, in fact, some don't even have any.





If this girl doesn't want you enough to want you more than the other guy, than she's just not good enough for you. You deserve somebody who likes you, and is sure that they like you, rather than someone who kinda likes another guy too. Though, the fact that she's honest with you about this reflects kindly on her.





You're definitely pretty cute :) by my standards, at least. She's definitely not just saying that to be nice, lol.





It's really sweet that you write her poetry and give her presents.





Frankly, I think you deserve better, and if you're this cute, this well spoken (u rnt typink lik dis), willing to write poetry and give gifts, you'll definitely find a girl willing to fall madly in love with you in good time. You're only eighteen x) seems like a lot when you're 10 and you're dying to vote, but in the long run you're still just a kid learning how to be a grown-up.
Have you actually read your poem? It sounds like you have a tendency to place women on pedestals. Not to say they should not be respected but, they are human after all and not some wispy cloudy heavenly beings from another planet.


In addition, long distance relationships rarely work out. Find someone closer to home.


Great Luck to you and never give up, there is someone out there for you.
Show her that you care, and that does NOT include giving her presents , because giving her gifts means that you're buying her love, and not earning it. Just be just plain nice to her. When she's feeling down, try and cheer her up. Have nice manners. Pull out her chair when she sits. And don't give up on her. If she picks the other guy, don't just flat out start to ignore her and stuff. You need to stay her friend, so you'll be able to get her quick after her and the other boy break up. Always be nice. That's the main one. ALWAYS. Good luck with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment