Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please HELP girl and guy advice please!!? I would really love advice.?

so I really like this guy, and we seems to flirt a lot. We've stayed up until 3 am three different times talking to eachother on MSN. And once he begged me to go on webcam because I was sad and he said it would cheer me up, and he liked to see people smile. When we talk, we talk about serious things 1/3 of the time and sexual flirting 2/3 of the time. And twice he has said he has 'pitched a tent' just by talking to me- and he was being serious about it.


The only thing is he says he doesnt want a relationship but he wants someone to cuddle with and be with. Which is okay because thats what I want too.





does it seem like he likes me? if you need more examples of anything let me know!





he said i was good conversation.


( I have a boyfriend right now, I know that's bad.. and I'm thinking about breaking up with him, he has said he doesn't want to have an affect on it and he doesn't like my boyfriend ) how can I get him to tell me he likes me?Please HELP girl and guy advice please!!? I would really love advice.?
You don't need him to actually TELL you that he likes you...it's apparent that he does.


Don't break up with your boyfriend unless it is for you...not for this guy you are talking to.


He said he doesn't want to be in a relationship so don't break it off with your boyfriend for him because he will leave you hanging.


Sounds to me like he just wants a friend with benefits.





How does your question relate to this story at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment