Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girl trouble, any advice welcome...?

The situation is: i know this girl who's just been dumped by her boyfriend (who is also my friend) after 13 months of relationship and he got a new girlfriend anyway,


I started talking to her sometimes and it seems to me so natural having conversations because with most other girls i have to think of what to say etc but with her it's normal. I've been thinking for some time that i would like to go out with her (at least give it a go). Firstly, she told me she doesn't really need a boyfriend because of the breakup but i still want to ask her because my relationship to her is very open and respectful, i'm pretty sure if i asked her she wouldn't take it as a bad thing so basically i think i could help her get over the other boy (se doesn't seem to be that sad she says that he's an idiot etc but nothing major) so both of us can only come out better - I'm sure our friendship won't be ruined or anything.


I know i should really give her time to get over him but i think i could help her forget about him - because he basically still treats her as a friend like nothing has happened maybe he just doesn't realise.


Anyway would it be good if i asked her like this (like in the middle of a conversation) 'Do you know what? I think i fancy you, i know you said you don't want a boyfriend at the moment but just keep that in mind...'


Suggestions please...Girl trouble, any advice welcome...?
First off, you need to talk to your friend, her ex, and see if he's ok with it. Theres no point losing 2 friends over something when there is a possibility you could keep both, or at least onle lose one. If he's ok, thank him for being cool with it and THEN talk to the girl. What you've planned to say sounds fine and if you're comfortable with bringing it up like that, then go for it! Just maybe try to also mention that if she doesn't want to go any further with you, you still want to be friends. Good luck :)Girl trouble, any advice welcome...?
um... sounds good :D except word it a little different... please don't say fancy you. say i really like u and i no u dont want a boyfriend but please think about it. then smile :D
I think that's a cute way of saying it. Maybe you should elaborate a little more, though. BEST OF LUCK! :]
Being a girl, this is how I would approach the problem


look,being dumped is just about the sorrow in a teenage girls LIFE. But trust me, they are willing to get back up and running again. talk to her,flirt with her,don't overdo it and give her just enough time until you REALLY think SHE feels conquerable around YOU. Now, there is always the matter of going out with the girl. I would suggest calmly bring it up,maybe saying ';OK,i know you may not be over__________(ex bfs name) but will you go out with me?'; I hope this helped and please reply if you guys end up together! Good luck with her and I hope your relationship will last.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment