Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can any girls give me advice with this girl that is extremely confusing?

So me and this girl are really good friends, but i want to be more than that and im sure she does too. But she is very confusing, for instance we go out to lunch at least 3x a week, but she never lets me buy her lunch. Also, she needs a new ipod and i have offered to get her one (i can get them cheap) but she keeps telling me that she doesnt like it when people get her things. Also, she was telling me how she might get grounded and i asked what she did and she told me she was being a fag and thats it she wont tell me what happened. But there is a lot more that i dont want to put. Can any girls give me advice on what any of this means? And what would be a good way to ask her out when we are just friends right now?





P.S. We are in high schoolCan any girls give me advice with this girl that is extremely confusing?
a lot of girls just don't like it when guys offer to buy things for them. I have always felt uncomfortable with the feeling that I might ';owe'; a guy something. plus, the whole issue of money, especially in high school, is a little awkward to worry about when you're starting a relationship. just ask this girl if she wants to see a movie with you! say you have an extra ticket, then you won't even have to worry about paying for her at the theater.Can any girls give me advice with this girl that is extremely confusing?
ok well this probably isn't what you wanna hear, but im gonna be honest. when i get the feeling that a guy likes me and i don't like him, i decline all of his offers on that kind of stuff. it sounds like maybe she gets the idea that your into her and she's trying to turn you off... tell yourself you don't like her and act like you don't, and try and be good friends.
why don't you just ask her to hang out... after school sometime.
When me and my boyfriend first were really hangin out like that i never wanted him 2 get me anything cuz i felt bad and i liked him soo much and he didnt have to spend his money on me to make me like him. Idk alot of girls are like that. Shes just shy right now but when she warms up to u she'll be more accepting with things like that. Shes just trying to be nice because she DOES like you. If you want to ask her out jus straight up tell her how you feel and see what she says. Or ask if shes interested in anyone first. The worst thing she can say is no. Good luck hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment