Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girl problems, need advice. ?

So lets get down to business.


I've known this girl for 3 years now. We're currently high school juniors, so that means we met freshman year. We were pretty good friends until she got a boyfriend and become rather distant and started hanging out with his friends instead (usually how it is, isn't it?)


Now they broke up half a year ago, and so she started hanging out and talking to us (our group) more.


So now i feel like I'm starting to fall for her, but i don't know what to do because we were and now we are good friends.


But the thing is, i think I'm in the friend zone, even though i have the biggest hunch that shes flirts with me a lot.


To make matter worse, she went out with a few guys during our renewed friendship.





My dilemma:


1) Am i right to believe that shes a bit into me


2) does her going out with other guys tell me that shes not interested


3) what do i do, do i tell her where i stand?





ThanksGirl problems, need advice. ?
If you like her ask her to hang out one on one and guage what to do next based on her reaction. Good things should happen naturally, they shouldn't be forced

No comments:

Post a Comment