Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Girls...I'm a boy who likes to crossdress. I want to be a girly girl. Can you give me some tips or advice?

You don't have to wear pink to be a girly girl. Pastels are usually the way to go. Flowy, frilly tops. Not too much make up. I would definitely recommend shaving your legs and arms (girls are just naturally less hairy) and maybe your armpits if you grow a lot of hair there too. Ballet flats are super cute and girly.





P.S. I think it's cool that your open about cross dressing! Just wear whatever you like and don't worry about what other people will think. As long as your happy.Girls...I'm a boy who likes to crossdress. I want to be a girly girl. Can you give me some tips or advice?
hun don't listen to the bottom 4 the don't know wat their taking about hun

Report Abuse


Girls...I'm a boy who likes to crossdress. I want to be a girly girl. Can you give me some tips or advice?
Why in the world are you a boy who wants to be a girly girl???DO you know hw gay that is??? Like for real you should just be a boy but if your looking to be like that then what ever heres some tips- Wear clothes that are really femine as like stuff thats bringht not dark. ANd you might want to wear a lot of jwelery like those bangles and long braclets. Wear things like skirts and shoes and stuff. DOnt really wear sneakers okay? Um wear make up to put dont mke it over do it okay! And keep your hair out or in a high ponytail. Keep the scrunchy matching your clothes ALWAYS!!! Sorry if thats not enough im a girl/ tomboy kksz
- Wearing bright pink and a nice dark scarf shows off male feminism and gives a very nice appeal


- Wear confidence and don't care what others think


- Tight jeans make you look nice as they look like skinny jeans


- Leaving your hair down or curling it makes it look very feminine since guys really don't care about their hair


- Acting like one always a thumbs up!


- Heels on a guy looks scary unless all the hairs on your toes are gone :)
I guess try more fitted clothes and skirts and dresses. Try flats instead of runners? Try some girly accessories,necklaces, hair bands, etc. Maybe try lace detailing or flowery patterns on your clothes. Depends how girly you want to look. I guess the main thing would be to wear fitted clothes.
my friend said to be your self you got a di ck not a pu$$y stop being a fag.





My opinion is to just do what feels right. If you like it then go for it.





Also if your a boy the why is your avatar a girl?????
http://www.crossdressingfreedom.com/imag鈥?/a>





I don't hang out with people that are crossdressers.
pink shirt!
Ok, you ask this every single day.


The answers aren't going to be any different.


If your looking for attention, go elsewhere.
Go look in the back of your closet for some dress ups and stay in there for a few years...





.... come back out when you're 'ready'
ur a boy??? why is ur name katie and ur avatar a girl??


ur a boy who wants to be a girly girl???? wt...
Stop trolling and grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment