Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice with this girl that i really like?

there is this girl in one of my classes that i talk to sometimes, and when we talk its a good topic conversation that lasts for a while, but i want to move to a further step and tell her i like her without actually telling her directly ';I LIKE YOU.'; can anyone tell me how to ';HINT'; to her that i like her without telling her the words ';I LIKE YOU';. thanksI need advice with this girl that i really like?
don't say it directly or indirectly it is the things you do that will hint that you like her.





Eye contact


lots of smiling


soft touching (arms rubbing close to each other)


invite to do something not necessarily lunch/dinner simple coffee walking around.I need advice with this girl that i really like?
What about like...hugs and stuff? Or if you aren't that kind of guy, you couldd....I know this sounds corny...but you gotta like stare at her, or into her eyes. Or if you're the smart guy, you could....make a hypothetical scenario where you describe her and add some nice adjectives in there :] lol. I don't know. Sorry I couldn't be of more help

No comments:

Post a Comment