Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girl trouble any advice welcome...?

The situation is: i know this girl who's just been dumped by her boyfriend (who is also my friend) after 13 months of relationship and he got a new girlfriend anyway,


I started talking to her sometimes and it seems to me so natural having conversations because with most other girls i have to think of what to say etc but with her it's normal. I've been thinking for some time that i would like to go out with her (at least give it a go). Firstly, she told me she doesn't really need a boyfriend because of the breakup but i still want to ask her because my relationship to her is very open and respectful, i'm pretty sure if i asked her she wouldn't take it as a bad thing so basically i think i could help her get over the other boy (se doesn't seem to be that sad she says that he's an idiot etc but nothing major) so both of us can only come out better - I'm sure our friendship won't be ruined or anything.


I know i should really give her time to get over him but i think i could help her forget about him - because he basically still treats her as a friend like nothing has happened maybe he just doesn't realise.


Anyway would it be good if i asked her like this (like in the middle of a conversation) 'Do you know what? I think i fancy you, i know you said you don't want a boyfriend at the moment but just keep that in mind...'


Suggestions please...Girl trouble any advice welcome...?
if i were her, i don't quite know what i would say to that...





but maybe you should just hang out with her alot.





getting it out in the open might work though... i like your style!Girl trouble any advice welcome...?
Try just asking her on a date as a friend. Make sure to let her know that you really do like her, though. Maybe start out the conversation with ';Do you know what? I know you do not want a boyfriend right now, but I REALLY like you, so do you just want to go to the movies as friends?';
I think,


you should make just a short conversation about it.


but if she starts feeling uncomfortable..


change the subject, and later she will think about it..


or, just mention it before you guys leave(:








Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
tell her u fancy her





but dont ask her out yet





if shes just got out of a long relationship like that


then dont ask her out





tell her u fancy ehr


and see what she says





she might even like u too.





but make suree u dont do anything that will make her uncomfortable or that she doesnt want





x
I think that you should lay low for a while and make her feel closer to you. Give her hints that you like her and feel comfortable around her, but don't try and hook up so quickly. Patience is key when it comes to us great females :) Just be her friend until she seems more open to a new relationship and then drop the bomb. ';Hey [insert name here], I really like you and I've enjoyed our friendship, and I was hoping we could get closer and be more than ';just friends';. If you're not ready, I'll wait... just thought I'd let you know.'; The best way to get her! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment