Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I have this problem with this girl I like advice Please!?

I met this girl on the internet during school vacations and we chat for hours and it turns out that I have her this girl for a class, then I thought, now I can talk to her, and ask her out but the problem is that once we are in class she's always with her friends, and I'm a shy guy so I feel weird talking to her when her friends are always by her side I still chat with her on the internet but once we're in class it's a different story she ignores me, she just says ';hi'; and that's about it, sometimes I've tried talking to her but everytime I get near she walks faster on purpose, sometimes I look at her and she smiles with me and I smile back, but i'm confused does she like me or is she shy like I am or is she just playing with me, i like this girl but I can i know what she really wants with me? should I just move on or try to approach her Advice please Thanks for your help!I have this problem with this girl I like advice Please!?
the right word is shy, if she is still chatting with you, and she had said many things about who she is, its pretty hard to just talk to you and be the same





in the internet she can tell you who she really is, in person ,she is extremely shy, actually she is just like me, i text this guy, because i like him, but im not bold enough, not brave enough to really know him face to face. i want to talk to him so badly but i just dont have the courage to do so, when i see him coming i walk faster on purpose, i do smile at him cause sometimes i think i should give it a shot, but then im not seeing much evidence that he likes me the way i want him to like me, i have issues of my own.





approach her, and talk to her, study her body language, you see she is just extremely shy, if she is still talking to you on the internet you know she is not playing around, she might feel something strongly for you, that she does not want you to notice that immediately


go ahead talk to her, if you like her enough you know what to doI have this problem with this girl I like advice Please!?
okk...ive recently gone through that exact same situation but vice versa...i was going out with this guy at my school and he always hung out with his friends...i tried going up to him but he was like but i want to stay with my friends...she can so be playing with you...him and i broke up and it was hard as ryan seacrest put it...';you're text buddies';
Oh God. I have like almost the exactly same problem as you do. Except I ruined my chance. I guess the only way to do this is through IM, since it seems to be something you're good at. Good luck with that.
i think she's just shy. i would talk to her after school. unless you ride a bus that would be the best time

No comments:

Post a Comment