Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hey girls need some advice on my girl freind?

ok first this is kinda complicated


its a long distance relationship ino ino don't hound me plz


if you do ill report


the problem shes not luvy lol ino what your thinking right now omg this guys an idiot how the hell do you expect her to be luvy maybe shes not that type of person idk shes 16 im 14 are relation ships 99 percent serious ive given hints i like that but idk shes very Quiet plz dont tell me how its not gonna work because it probably wont not getting my hopes high i still really like her though answer that are serious plzHey girls need some advice on my girl freind?
I think that distant relationships very sweet. I think it will so work out!!!!! I have to give you props you seem very sweet...and so does your girlfriend. I think you have nothing to worry about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey girls need some advice on my girl freind?
Love is accepting someone for the way they are. But if you fell that your relationship isn't going to work unless she changes and you really do love her, then tell her how you feel. It's harder for guys to be open like that but it works a heck of a lot better than hints. If you decide to sit down and talk with her and need advise on what to say, just send me an email. It would be better if you could talk with her in person rather than email or text but since you said it's a long distance relationship, at least tell her on the phone.
telling a girl something serious like, ';i don't feel any affection from you, and it is sending me mixed signals'; isn't going to hurt her feelings. So instead of hinting and tip toeing around the subject b/c you don't know how to handle it, just tell her. I'm sure she will either have reasoning for acting the way she does. or understand where you are coming from and you two will work on a compramise so you are both happy. Relationships are about communication, remember that... if you aren't communicating your needs to her, then things will get worse. Promise.





I hope that answers your question... i didn't really know exactly what the question was???
It depends on how well she knows you and what she is looking for, it is like you might think you are cute and all great, but it doesn't matter, everyone has their own feelings and either they like you or not. all you can do is be nice and be her friend and see how she feels about you.
maybe it's cuz it's a long distance relationship, she might not want to be luvy cuz she knows that it probably has no chance(cuz it's long distance) sorry no offense
WHAT?


You're 14 and you think you have relationship problems???


Good God, what is this world coming to..
I dont mean to be rude of blunt, but if you are 14, the relationship is not serious.
I'm 14. (and quiet.) She probably just thinks its 'awkward' or something. Talk to her more, just do stuff that makes her want to be around you.
If you were in a serious relationship you would be talking to her about your problems, not Y!A.
I had to reread that 3 times...I didn't understand a word of it...nor do I understand what you are asking.
Call her, maybe she just needs you to prove that you actully like her, maybe tell her u do. Hope I helped ';]
dude i feel u r extremely confused...just read wat u've written and decide if it makes any sense???
you have NO problem.


just go with the flow.


you're still young
there are plenty of girls out there...i understand you said you really liked her and all but unless you have no other options out there you should probably end your relationship i mean youre only 14 why waste your teenage years with a girl who shows absolutly no affection and it may seem like it will be hard to move on but it won't...trust me i'm 15 and i ended my last relationship for the very same reason that i don't want to waste my time with one person who is affectionate and all but i don't even have a future with...which kind of sounds like the case for you since its long distance and all
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment