Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Problems seducing a girl. Playa's advice required?

Ok so it's my first year in college. I've got my eyes set on a girl. I'm not looking on any romantic involvement 'cause i've only just got out of a excruciating sexless 4-year relationship. The thing is she's good looking, has beautiful eyes...guess she's gotta have high expectations from a dude but I couldn't give a **** 'cause I'm the ****...there's just one problem...I'm not really the playa type. I'm in group 1, she's in group 3 and we're in the same room only at courses. I've only sat beside her like once, made a few quirky remarks, got a couple of smiles/laughs but that's it. Help a padawan out.Problems seducing a girl. Playa's advice required?
just ask her out. what worse can it beProblems seducing a girl. Playa's advice required?
Ask her out, dimwit.





Edit: No, seriously, you actually do have to ask her out. She isn't going to bone you in class.





Edit 2: Actually, asking girls out is enough of a rarity nowadays that girls will say yes just because it's unusual/they're flattered. Some of my girl friends go out with guys who ask just because they ask, and also cause they don't want to seem like they're stuck-up. Besides, the point of a date is to see if you're really interested in someone, and for them to see if they're interested in you.





And if you ask her out to, say, a dorm party, she's not going to be expecting it to blossom into romance.
It kind of is that simple...make sure to run into her after class, or start a conversation with her on the way out. Something not personal. Once everyone has passed you by, make it a little more personal. Say something you can retract. Example: Ive been noticing you checkin me out, undressing me with your eyes...I'm just kidding, you are cute though....You doing anything Friday night? (besides riding my...)





Are you guys chatting? lol Start a meaningless conversation, ask her about something from the class, then deviate.

No comments:

Post a Comment