Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm a girl and need advice on my body?

ok i don't want to brag but i have an attractive body for a 15 year old.people say i have a slim curvy but not stick body,nice boobs and but,and pretty tan skin(i'm half mexican lol).a few of my boyfriends from the past only went out with me only because i am ';well proportional.';i do love my body but how do i get them to notice my personality more than my body.i do wear skirts and dress but just because i like to wear them not to show of my assets.and there not so short that if i bend over you could see my boobs or but.i have been pressured into sex (i'm still a virgin by the way)because my x boyfriends went after my body and not me and i hate that.what should i do?I'm a girl and need advice on my body?
know who you go out with. if you know you're hot and boys see that, then the boys that ask you out are usually the ones who are after your body. if you want a boyfriend who likes you for who you are, then find a guy that you have a lot of common with. shy boys are usually nice boys :D also you could try changing what you wear everyday.





P.S DON'T GET PRESSURED INTO HAVING SEX AT YOUR AGE, it will only cause problems. also if you do, you will go to hell :(I'm a girl and need advice on my body?
as you get older you will learn to tell the difference between a guy that wants your body and a guy that wants you the person


just try your best to look for signs in new guys you meet that the ex boyfriends ad


if they say and do similar things than they might just want your body


even subtle things





best of luckk !
Hey. You should wear clothes that make you look fatter. Kinda dress like you think Santa might (not on Christmas, of course, that'd be stupid). Then you'll definitely get guys who are into you for your personality. Also, don't forget the beard.
Well, dressing attractively will make guys look. You are not doing anything wrong but you have to expect guys to look.





Unfortunately, at your age guys have not gotten used to the hormones that are running through their bodies yet. Every 20 seconds they get another shot of testosterone. And that is like someone screaming into their ears, ';Go have sex.';





My suggestion is to dress in looser clothes that kind of hide your body. And then talk to the guys about things that interest them. They will start to see you as a person with a mind, not just as a hot body. But it's still going to take time for them to grow up, so be patient and don't give up.



No comments:

Post a Comment