Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can anyone give me advice on dating a girl?

I like this girl and I was talking to this guy about me asking her out, he said not to because she was dirty. I was looking at her in one of my clases and she looks like she showers, I don't get what he meant?Can anyone give me advice on dating a girl?
I think that guy hit it, and so have the rest of the football team.Can anyone give me advice on dating a girl?
if u like her then u should ask her out...dirty or not.. ;-)
it means your not really a pimp..and no girl wants to date you
He probably meant shes's not that innocent, hope you get it.
it means that she gets around with a lot of guys.....shes a slut basically.........but ask her out if you like her, maybe she will change
that means she sleeps around with people .
she's easy
The answer might be from his experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment