Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I LiKe this Girl at Work...Advice?

I like this girl that I work with. We've been working together for about 8 months now. The problem is, she dated my boss for a bit and my boss still likes her a lot. We get along great and even flirt a little but if she does like me, I don't think she's the type to make it obvious or known...although she did invite me over to her place after work to watch a movie but I really couldn't make it. The problem is I haven't made any real moves or asked her out yet...It's not that i'm afraid of being fired or anything but things could get really weird between me and my boss or even me and her if I find out she has no interest in me. All my close friends at work keep telling me to stay away and if my boss were to find out that I have a thing for her, he would make my life hell at work. She is leaving work after the summer to go back to school...





Should I wait until she leaves to ask her out?


Should I just be myself and not think about it?


Should I make a move soon?





Any opinions?I LiKe this Girl at Work...Advice?
don't date some one you work with if it dosn't work out you could be miserable in the job.I LiKe this Girl at Work...Advice?
re: It's not that i'm afraid of being fired or anything





.........then make a move.........





which is more important


her


or


your


job?
If she wasn't interested she would not have invited you over to see a movie.
my policy is never date someone you work with, it could get real messy

No comments:

Post a Comment