Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Friend Likes This Girl But Needs Advice?

I got a friend who likes this girl she works as a dental nurse he is a patience who goes for check ups every 6 months or so?





When she called him in to see the dentist she gave him a friendly smile asked how he was doing . He was walking down the corridor behind her she turned her head %26amp; smiled again. She smiled again greeting him into the room . When he finished his check up she smiled and said bye. In the reception room she walked past they make eye contact looked at each other for all of a few seconds they both smiled again.





My friend wanted to know if a patience who goes to a practise would he be able to have a realtionship with her?





I know doctors can't have realtionships with patients does this count in all professions?


Friend Likes This Girl But Needs Advice?
I dunno tell your friend to try and see. Or try and catch her outside of work that way your not her patience at that particular time.Friend Likes This Girl But Needs Advice?
I don't see why not? I mean if you (i mean your friend) like this girl that much get another dental practitioner!

No comments:

Post a Comment