Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice on a girl?

Ok so i like this girl but i dont know if she likes me? see i started talking to her a while ago and i met her through one of my friends. Now we talk and text constantly is there anyway tht i know if she likes me or doesnt like me? If you can give me tips on what to do to see if she likes me that would be great.I need advice on a girl?
I can give you all the tips you want. All the tips you can find. You can ask this question 500 times, but you will never know for sure until you ask her yourself.





i believe you asking her would be the best way but here are some tips:





- Does she text you or do u text her? who starts it? if a girl texts you first MOST of the time she likes you.





- Also if she texts you and talks to you as much as you say, im pretty sure she likes you.





I stick with my first comment though, you will never know for sure until you ask her yourself.I need advice on a girl?
You know the easiest way is to ask, nothing ventured nothing gained.
pshhh girls wont waste their time talking to some one if they dont like him.. believe me she likes u...

No comments:

Post a Comment