Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some girl or guy advice on how to get a guy....?

okay so there are two guys i really really like but they both got gf';s and i really want these guys to notice me but i dont know how too... and i dont want to sound mean or anything but i want them ot break up with there girlfriends to go out with me.....





So Guys.... How would a girl get your attention if you kinda knew them ,,,, and then after getting to know them, you finally want to go out with them





and Girls how would you try to get a guys attentions if you knew them kinda but you really want to go out with themm....





Oh and their girlfriends is one of your bes friends.. :/





So if anyone and i mean anyone could help me with this that would be great... oh and btw i am 14 so yeah please please please help me








ThanksI need some girl or guy advice on how to get a guy....?
It was good up until ';Oh and their girlfriends is one of your best friends';


No girl No!


don't go there she's your best friend you say? have you heard of the girl code ? apparently not don't do that i've had my best friend take my boyfriend and it was horrible absolutly horrible i wanted to push her off a cliff.


So a boys worth loosing your friendship?


Sorry i cant support this.

No comments:

Post a Comment