Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm having girl trouble?!? Need advice NOW!!!?

My girlfriend (if ur reading this, Bethan - sorry, but I need help!) never does anything for Valentines Day. Our school does this thing where you pay them to send roses or chocolates or whatever to ur girlfriend or boyfriend, and I really want to send her something. Am also planning to take her out for dinner to a nice cafe... What should I do? Last Valentines Day we had only been going out for a few months so I didn't do anything 'cept give her a kiss and say,';Happy Valentines Day!'; Need loads of advice!I'm having girl trouble?!? Need advice NOW!!!?
you don't need to buy expensive gifts. make a personalized small trinkets that you think she will be pleased to receive from you like a cute flower with a handwritten note with it, or a drawing/painting that you painted it yourself, or a pocket book that she can read, or anything that would interest her.





your thoughtfulness is more important here and not the gift. at least from my own experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment