Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I like this girl I need advice?

Ive liked this girl since the 4rth grade(im 13) and recently i found out she liked me and we started to talk on the phone for like 3hours a night and we started hanging out and we pretty much said we are going to wait untill 8th grade so like 2 weeks ago she said she has too much going on in her life(really bad homelife her) and sai I dont want a relasionship right now at all and it seemed like she just doesnt like me anymore but still she said I can do so much better than her but I still like her so much and I want to ask her out and I want to be there for her wut should i doI like this girl I need advice?
It sounds like she doesnt want to drag you into her problems. You have to prove to her that you can help her escape them; help her forget when she is with you...





Dont act like its a relationship. Just ask her to go to the movies with you or whatever you can; or just talk with her. Listen to her, and help her feel better.





Sometimes, when a girl says that she doesnt want a relationship, its because she really does want one, but she is afraid that a relationship will cause more problems. You have to prove to her that your relationship will not be another problem. You will have to deal with her being difficult and yelling at you and making you upset too. But you cannot cause more problems for her, no matter what. Can you do this?I like this girl I need advice?
U should express to her how ur feelings r to her n should tell her ur not ready to move on n u should still try asking her out n when askin tell her how u r goin to be there for her no mater wat happens you'll be there and support her through it all

No comments:

Post a Comment