Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Confused about a girl, please give advice.?

Met a girl from school about two months ago. We didn't become friends until about a month ago. The fact is I'm crazy for her, she has to be the nicest most beautiful person I've ever met. I spent a lot of time thinking about her. She knows how I feel. She still has some attachment to her ex, but nothing I can't work with and he is leaving for college a few states away in a month. We have a great time everytime I see her at different parties or events. I wind up hanging with her then my boys talking and what not. She said she considers me one of her good friends and enjoys talking to me. I obviously want more. I think I have a decent shot with her. I texted her last weekend and asked if she wanted to hang out and she said ';yeaa that sounds good. whenevers good for you.'; I texted her today and got no reply. I'm such a paranoid bastard and it's driving me crazy. Do I just need to chillax and go with the flow. I don't want to seem desperate and ruin our friendship. I just want her so bad.Confused about a girl, please give advice.?
When a girl knows how you feel about her, knows you're crazy for her, and doesn't go for even hanging out or texting back.. it's kind of not a good sign. BUT!...chill about the texting. Maybe her phone's dead, maybe it's out of service, maybe its out of texts or minutes, maybe maybe maybe anything, right? Maybe she was busy. You feel you have a decent shot, she didn't shoot you down when she found out how you feel , she still wants to chill knowing you're crazy for her, .. those are all good signs! You sound like a great guy with good intentions. Keep it goin! You're doing everything right. Don't give up. Trust me.. not giving up is THE most attractive! And once the ex is gone.. your chances are even higher..


From waht i read.. I think you should go for it, but definitely not yet.. wait.. cuz you've only been friends for 30 days, right? That's not long at all. Good luck ! Just dooo it! (nike,.. aha)





p.s. a lot of girls dont jump into oppurtunities that quick because females are a lot more emotional. that could also be the reason nothing has really ';happened'; yet. But just wait it out and keep doin what ur doin. Being her friend keeps you posted on whats going on in her life.. maybe get her a couple flowers if something like a birthday or milestone or sad happens. no roses though! roses are for lovers only!


id say like.. a dozen daisies ..or lillies.. lillies are always nice. those kind of flowers are much more friendlier and cuter.. only if the oppurtunity arises tho:).Confused about a girl, please give advice.?
yeah def. go with the flow


don't text her again today unless she texts you


next time you hang out with her she if you get a vibe


if you think you do go for it and tell her how you feel


if you don't feel a vibe stay friends


I know that will totally suck but like you said she is going away to college soon and you won't have to deal with the hurt when she's gone
Just tell her what you just told us,girls love honesty!Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment